Read what our customers say.
Properly functioning air conditioning in your vehicle is easy to take for granted, until that extremely hot day, when the system fails. Before an air conditioning system fails, there are often warning signs or symptoms to alert the vehicle owner.
Symptoms your car may need air conditioning service:
- Vehicle will not cool to set temperature
- Fan/blower does not work or is louder than usual
- A/C or engine makes loud noises when A/C is used
- Vehicle stalls or idles roughly when A/C is used
- When using A/C vehicle runs hot
- Water leakage inside the vehicle
When an air conditioning system quits working, a number of problems can be to blame, ranging from needing a simple recharge to needing a new compressor.
Our expert technicians will:
- Take pressure readings
- Test for leakage
- Test outlet temperature
- Inspect components and observe performance
- Check hoses, belts, and connections
- Evacuate and recharge refrigerant
If your air conditioning is showing symptoms of problems, we can help. Contact us today to set an appointment.
How often does my vehicle’s air conditioner need to be recharged?
The necessary frequency of air conditioning recharges depends on the amount of refrigerant required and whether the system leaks. A car air conditioner can lose 1-2 ounces of refrigerant per year. The type of vehicle also makes a difference Compact cars may require 10 ounces, while an SUV may need 40 ounces. Typically, you do not need to worry about recharging you’re A/C until it stops working.
Deals, tips, event details and more
Get exclusive access to them all when you sign up for our newsletter